Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday

Yes, I caught your drift. Way more important than posting-wish I had the same conflict. :) I realized after I told you to post that you had already posted for the day that morning so I felt bad last night telling you what to do.

Thanks for fixing my post.

So your Mom is here. She is pretty supportive in your goals and what you want to accomplish but I know it is still difficult. Seems when people are around we are programmed to eat and that is the way we enjoy ourselves. Give yourself a little room to breathe. I understand that the sandwich and potatoe chips aren't what you want. Take some carrots with you and munch on the them alongside the chips.

Do you notice having a harder time being hungry when you are home? I was just curious b/c I could eat the entire day when I'm at home. Feels like I'm never completely full.

Today:
Water: Over 64 oz.
Food: 27 of 28 points
Exercise: 45 minutes on treadmill which was just over 2.5 miles

KS

No comments: