Thursday, March 20, 2008

update

Update from yesterday. So I really considered my pad tai as 20 points. There was a lot of food there and I really wanted to count accurately. (I could still be way off). This was definately my reward/big points day. I keep thinking about Monday when I go to Dayton - I may just bring my own food and follow Krista's example!! Anyway yesterday I had oatmeal, pad tai, big salad for dinner (zero point salad dressing, a couple of nuts and a few raisins - 1 points, orange - 1 pt, and a small bite of each of Dave's cookies - 1 pt). I went to bed hungry - which I like to do because it makes me feel like I have controlled myself throughout the day!

So I'm kind of backwards here, but I like to keep a running total on my posts.

Thursday:
Drank at lest 64 oz of water - had coffee
Exercise at boot camp(4 points) - went for a brisk 45 min walk pushing Tyler in the stroller (2 points)
Food: 26 out of 26 points - (consider 6 exercise points and 0 flex points)

Wednesday:
Drank at least 64 oz of water - had coffee
Exercised HARD at boot camp (4 points)
Food: 27 out 0f 24 points (consider 3 flex points)



Monday:
Drank 64 oz water and had coffee
Exercised at BOSU (earning 4 exercise points)
Food - 24 out of 24 points (consider 4 exercise points)

Tuesday:
Drank 64 oz of water and had no coffee
No exercise
Food - 21 out of 20 points

No comments: