Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Start of Week 3

I lost 4 lbs. last week and I'm okay with that. I need to realize that I am going to have a slower weight loss when I'm not taking medication. Also, since my weight is so high, I get a lot of WW points to consume. I look forward to the day when I decrease to 26.

My weigh in today was 242.

Goals for this week:
1) Water: Drink 64 oz. daily
2) Food: Stay within points including flex points
3) Exercise: 4 days

Results:
Wednesday: Drank over 64 oz. of water, ate 26 of 28 points, and no exercise

Krista

2 comments:

Kara said...

Check out my "Keep Going" post - I just add to my original post, unless there are too many additional posts.

Kara said...

Funny that you think 28 points is a lot. If you consider 1 point is about 50 calories (sometimes a bit more) - that is only 1400 calories - give or take a few hundred. Don't they have to comsume at least 2000 cal on the biggest looser. Granted those people are a lot bigger than you and work out a lot more than any of us. 26 points is 1300 calories (about) and 20 is about 1000 cal. That is why I usually go with the high fiber food items - allows me to eat more calories!!