Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Keep Going!

I gained weight again 131.5 now - I guess that ice cream that I had two nights in a row did make a bad difference!

1. Working out!At least 4 times (bosu tonight, boot camp on Wed & Thurs and walk or run one other time)
Monday - Walked with Krista two times at work (15 min each time) earned one exercise point. Did BOSU last night at the gym - it kicked my butt - I woke up in the middle of the night and could hardly walk to the bathroom because by ankles were stiff from the work out.
Tuesday - no working out - still hurting from BOSU.
Wednesday - Boot Camp for one hour
Thursday - Boot Camp for one hour
Friday - none

2. Eating: Stay within points, using flex and exercise points as needed.
Monday - ate 25 out of 25 points (consider 5 exercise points)
Tuesday - ate 21 out of 20 points (Consider 1 flex point)
Wednesday - 24 out of 24 points (Consider 4 exercise points)
Thursday - 21 out of 20 points (consider 1 flex point) - 33 flex points remaining for my busy food eating weekend - pizza tonight (homemade), out to dinner tomorrow AND a dinner at some one's house on Sunday (luckily I'm bringing soup - low point soup for this one).


3. Water Drink my 64 oz everyday
Monday - I measured my water and I drank about 90 oz. I know this is way too much, but I don't know what to do about it. When I'm hungry I use it to control my hunger - when I work out I sweat tons and drink tons. Maybe this is why I cannot go without peeing for more than an hour!!
Tuesday - stuck with just 64 oz
Wednesday - probably close to 70 oz. I stopped counting at 60 (which was at the end of my day at work) - but had more water for dinner and before bed.
Thursday - 64 ounces - not much more.

No comments: