Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday

I went to the auto show tonight. The G8 is amazing. It's going to be a long year! I managed to eat dinner out again and stay within points. Difficult but done.

This weekend is going to be very hard and challenging. I'm headed to Dayton with my family and as you know- we eat. I'm really going to try hard but my Mom has already warned me that Amy is cooking lunch on Sunday and I know we'll go out to dinner on Saturday. I'm not sure I'll be able to track points for Amy's meal but I'll do the best I can without being too obvious. She is very sensitive to weight right now and I don't want to offend her. It will be interesting.

Water: over 64 oz.
Food: 27 of 28 points
Exercise: none today unless you count the several blocks we had to walk to the Auto Show. It was a decent stroll but not heartbeat raising.

Also, I'm not sure how to access this from a different computer. I may need to call you.

Krista

No comments: