Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gained weight

128 this morning. Up 1/2 lb from last week. Very disappointing. I guess I am just going to keep on pushing through. Maybe it's a fluke week - I had some chocolate last night (One square from my dark chocolate bar) - so hopefully that wasn't it. I worked out extra hard this morning at boot camp - but that is the same as every wednesday. We'll see. I did have some guesses last week when coutning points. My BIG pad Tai and BIG Easter dinner could have contributed. Oh well.

Exercise - at least 4 times (although I have exercise 5 to 6 times the past two weeks)
Water - 64 oz everday - limit coffee to ONE mug/cup a day
Food - stay within points counting flex and exercise points - limit sweets to three times (this does not include my fiber one bars)

Monday:
No exercise
Water - drank 64 ounces and only one mug of coffee
Food - 20 out of 20 points (had do sweets - should I count the small sugar free jello in my box of South Beach diet meal? - I'm not, becuase it's sugar free!) - I did pack my lunch for my trip to Dayton - it worked out nicely!

Tuesday
Exercised at boot camp
Food - 24 out of 24 points - ate sweets/dessert
Water drank my 64 oz and had one mug of coffee

No comments: