Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday

Did you check Dottie's to see the difference between cheese pizza and one with a topping? I have noticed that sometimes just cheese is just as bad or maybe worse than something else b/c they add more cheese to a cheese only pizza. Does that make sense? Enjoy it- I'm jealous!

So, did you wake hungry? I've had some version of taco's every night this week and I'm ready for a change. Cooking for one really sucks sometimes with the leftovers!

I can't believe how much you are working on our 4 day weekend. You going to take some comp time? Let's talk out some ways to help you on Monday so you don't have to pack your own food and still stay within points.

Today was nothing out of the ordinary. Decided to take a break from exercise b/c my knee was really hurting last night. I think I need a brace for both legs and see how that goes. My right knee felt very weak.

Today:
Water: over 64 oz.
Food: 27 of 28 points
Exercise: none today

Krista

No comments: